Country Managing Partner – Digital & e-commerce consultancy
Based in London, the business had established itself as a leading specialist consultancy in e-commerce and omni-channel retail. Having traditionally generated the majority of its revenues from the mature UK and US markets, demand from European businesses was rapidly increasing. Having built a small capability in France, it became clear that a true industry heavyweight was needed if the firm was to capitalise fully on the opportunity and scale its operation accordingly.
- Managing Partner for France and group board member.
- Well-regarded as a thought leader in e-commerce and omni-channel.
- An extensive professional network in France across retail, brands and the private equity community with an ability to commercialise this network.
- Highly entrepreneurial and commercial in outlook. Operates comfortably at both the strategic and operational level.
- A proven business leader and inspiring people manager, able to attract and retain top talent in a highly competitive market.
- The successful candidate had spent 10 years in senior executive roles for a global multinational consumer group across finance, marketing and media) prior to joining a global consultancy to lead their brand strategy and omni-channel practice. He had also successfully founded a business in the past.
Reference from the Client
“The position was complex and it was the team’s ability to get under the skin of the business and pitch the role and context perfectly to candidates that secured a shortlist of 4 people that would all have been great hires. We are thrilled with the result and have nothing but thanks and praise for the team.”